Balayage Technique Class
Advanced balayage course
Balayage Class EDUCATING, DEMONSTRATIVE, & HANDS ON.
- learn most used balayage application
- learn to create a seamless blending
- learn how to do ombré, sun kissed look
- learn melting technique
- learn to balayage short hair
- learn to convert from foils to balayage
- learn to apply balayage when creating a customized look
- learn to create extra lift
- learn to avoid orange
- created formulations provided
Advance balayage class $150 (free 1 hour class to students), 3 hour class:
With the increasing popularity of balayage over the last few years, it is no surprise that hair stylists everywhere are looking to expand their skillset to include this beautiful technique. During this four-hour class at Papillon Blanc Hair Salon, you will learn about balayage theory, how to section and how to apply balayage in the proper manner. Basics of how to balayage offers the foundational information needed to advance and master your skills. This hair styling technique class is designed to help you, so you should feel free to ask questions during the class.
You will learn how to do looks such as creating balayage ombré, multi-dimensional and sun-kissed with advance techniques of blending, melting, and root-out strands. Most importantly, you will learn to apply balayage where it stands out most and learn areas to avoid and how to analyze hair before starting by finding strands to look for and strands to ignore. Throughout this course and others, you will learn how to balayage short hair and long hair, create a sun-kissed blonde balayage or learn how to balayage dark hair for a natural look.
With these classes, you will acquire all the knowledge to start and successfully finish balayage application like a professional. Once you have completed the course you will receive a certificate to show that you have put in the time and effort it takes to become a balayage master.
Skills you will acquire after completing all three sessions:
- mastering balayage
- how to incorporate balayage for gray coverage,
- balayaging the dark halo around the hair line
- getting maximum lift techniques,
- avoiding orange and hot color lifting (bigger around and thicker consistency)
- avoiding spotting before you start to apply balayage by prepping hair
Call to schedule a one to one class.
$375 a session one to one class
$150 a session minimum of 3 students
1-10 students a session
Tools Needed: Bolly brush, mannequin with tripod, reservoir, towels, bleach, 4 clips, blow dryer, round brush, flood brush, gloves, apron, notebook, and pen